What to do? Oil out the Tail Pipe???

Thanks for all the help with the lift gate I fabricated a part and it
now works...

My current problem is that I and oiling the road.  I seem to be spraying
oil on the road from my tail pipe!  Where should I look is this going to
be a major and costly problem?  I don't have any puddles under my scout
from drips no oil is leaking that I can see it just comes out the tail
pipe.  I have a I6 258 AMC  its a 1974

If you have had this problem or know the cause please let me know...
		Thanks
			Ed Kraus
			1974 Scout II