Re: IHC radios (Avalanche)

That was really a great game, hopefully with the refs cracking down on
infractions more games will be like that (where the talent players can
play)  And since the Avs have the most talent inthe league that should
bode well for us :)

	I dont' knwo if you heard but I espically liked how the Denver
radio station and the Chicago one had a 'combined' station thing going.
Where Denver fans could talk to Chiago and vice-versa. I heard this all in
my 70 International-Harvester's origional AM radio - which I keenly have
set one of the presets to KKFN (The Fan) for the games.

Now for the winter (oplimpic) break :)

Luke

> Go, Avalanche!  They beat the Black hawks last night-what a great >
game!  > > DurangoMan > > >