Re: yokohama superdiggers

some
> of the tires I am looking at are:  Goodyear workhorse radial, Yokohama
> Superdigger, and Firestone Wilderness.
> Has anyone had any experience with any of these tires.

I had a set of superdiggers on my scout........actually i still have
them, just on a different scout......anyway, they have held up very well.
 i have taken them in the mud, rocks, etc. and never had a problem.  the
one thing i did not like about them is that they didnt "clean" very well
in the mud.  on the other hand they are more of an all-terrain than a
mudder type tire.  hope that helps.

spencer