FW: Too much articulation?

----------
From:  Shubin, Pete
Sent:  Friday, February 06, 1998 8:53 AM
To:  'ihc@domain.elided'
Subject:  FWD: Too much articulation?

I found this on the jeeptech list.  Don't cringe too much.  It
originated
on the Hummer Mailing List.  It discusses a few ideas that I used when
setting up my '75 Blazer which has very stiff springs.  I plan on going
with the same idea on my '72 Scout II I'm working on right now.  Not
too tall and use relatively stiff springs.  It might teter-totter a
little in
rocks (the Blazer sure did) but it should be able to carry a pretty
heavy
load in the bed without sagging or affecting the handling of the Scout.
Of course towing capabilities need to be considered also.

Begin cut....