Re: Theft

Steve Stegmann said:

>Been thinking... What about getting a fence charger. Used on farms for
>cattle.  Just hook it to the body.  It would probably just fry the
>electronices in the Scout.  Maybe after the fiberglas body, get one and
>hoot it to the door handles, door locks etc.  Everything will be
>insulated at that point.
>
>It's probably not politically correct, but who cares.

And if you used a solar powered one (not at all uncommon) it would make
things that much easier.  It would even be fun to park in a place you
probably shouldn't, stay back a discreet distance, and get ready for major
grin factor.  I like the way you think!!

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20