Durabak

Harvesters,

I just got some good information about Durabak from Roger Scow (thanks,
Roger).  Keep in mind that this info is what Durabak told Roger -- I don't
want anyone finding that it's wrong and blaming Roger -- or me!

Bottom line: 1 gallon of durabak covers 60 square feet with two coats.
     1 gallon black = $99
     1 gallon colors = $119

They do have a volume discount, so if anyone wants to pursue this, let me
know, as I need to order fairly soon.  I don't know if volume orders have
to be shipped to the same place (it seems like they would), but I'll find
out if anyone is interested.

Rob