Re: carb info

    William> Well, Just after I wrote the last message I found a
    William> vendor that had a used carb.  Has anyone dealt with
    William> Coonrod's in CO?  Phil was very helpful, but he didn't
    William> exactly say that he had it.  He said, sure no problem, it
    William> will be on the way.  COD and everything - maybe it is too
    William> good to be true?

Sure, when I lived in Colorado, I dealt with him several times, never
mail order though.  He told me once he shipped stuff UPS every day.

The first thing I got from him was a brand new front brake rotor.  He
was kind of the same way - real nonchalant, yeah, come on down.  I
expected to get there and find he didn't have it, or it wasn't right.
But, he had it, and it was waiting on the counter for me, and it was
right.

I think he knows his Scouts, especially from a parts perspective.

--

Steve Grossman                                   	grossman@domain.elided