Need Scout for Wife!

I have owned many scouts over time and currently drive a '77 304 Scout
II
 with a cherry body and completely coated underbody
{I still cant believe I did all of it myself}

Now I need a mate for my mate to drive and love for her very own.

So, if anyone knows of a Scout {Ralley ??} that deserves a loving,caring
  home and runs well I would be willing to pay a fair price, Thank You

'77 Scout II
304 - 727 - T-145
Tow Package
Add-a-Leafs
Cherry Body {protected for more than my lifetime}
Gloss Black {not easy to keep clean}

'75 Scout II XLC
304 - 727 - T145
{My Original}