Shifter Boot

IHCer's,

For those of you looking for a shifter boot for Travelers I ordered
mine from my local NAPA store. Here is the name and address of his
supplier:

Stastny's Auto Repair, Specializing in all I.H. Light-Duty Vehicles,
2001 J St. SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa,  52404-3613. Phone (319)363-5618

I paid a total of $22.50 which included freight. I haven't had the
chance to put it on yet, but it looks like a perfect match. Good luck
all!

Tim Davidson

==