No Subject

Ken said:

"In terms of upgrading the Delco...

I have a current issue of 4x4 Power magazine that describes how to
install the MSD 6A(L?) on the same Delco HEI that I installed (the
4-prong module).  It looks like a five minute operation.  I am assuming
that there will be no problems caused to MSD by having HEI & IH combined."

I say:
If your Delco has the magnetic trigger, you can skip the HEI and trigger
the MSD 6A direct off the magnetic pickup.

I just changed to a electronic distributor in my 510 Datsun and was going
to use its electronic module and all when one of the 510 listers reminded
me that the MSD will switch off the magnetic pickup.  D'oh!!

I now have an extra Nissan electronic module in the parts drawer.

Does someone make a drop in magnetic pickup assembly for the Holley (68)
and older Delco (62) point distributors used in IHCs?

Mike - KISS ( keep it simple.....)