No Subject

several wrote:
 going to disconnect the air compressor, but I don't want to lose any
> of the freon so I can save the Ozone layer and reuse it for
> latter(MAYBE).

>The only ozone hole you need to worry about is the one that's
apparently
>over Washington DC (or is it the Potomac water, I keep forgetting).
The

end quote>

It appears that the hole in the ozone has increased affecting the size
of the hole in the presidential pants.....:)

I would hope that you would not vent any cfc's as there are really stiff
fines for doing so. (pun intended)  It doesn't matter if the ozone is a
real or perceived problem.  To buy more R-12 to replace what you loose
will cost you approximately $24.00 a pound at today's prices.  Minimum I
can buy at work is a 30# canister for $720.00   Heck I could buy a winch
for that.

See if there is an automotive shop, maybe a mobile service that would be
willing to come out and pump it out.  The right guy would probably do it
for next to nothing if you give him the refrigerant.

Rob Marks
NW Binders