RE: Spray-can bedliner and Petronix EI Unit

	Hey Devin,

	Northern Automotive Warehouse (1-800-831-0884) sells the
pertonix ignitors for about $59, and I am pretty sure that they listed
the 4 cyl IH engines in their catalog.  Unfortunately, I don't have my
catalog here with me right now.  Hope this helps.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"