Spray-can bedliner and Petronix EI Unit

Hey, anybody check out that new spray-can bedliner crap that's out? I picked
up a can of it to do some trials. 1 can runs $6.99 at your local Crap-Boys.
Anyway, the stuff looks pretty solid. It doesn't come out really thick like
Rhino lining if you only use the suggested 5-6 cans to coat your but I'm
figuring 10 cans at $6.99 each should result in a decent 1/4 inch thick
bedlining in my '65 Scout 80. The good thing about the stuff though is that
you have "complete" control over the texture by varying the ditance at which
the stuff is sprayed. Thick smooth coats are done close up, texture coats are
done far away. Also planning on coating my cab-top in the crap rather than
painting it. I think I'll just do a light coat on the cab-top though.

In a completely unrelated incident, I was wondering if anybody has any
experience with those Petronix Electronic Ignition systems that fit under the
distributor cap? Anybody know if they make one for Scouts (i.e.- '65 Scout
80's with 152's)? I think they run about $80 or something. Doesn't sound to
bad. What exactly is involved with setting the timing in those things? Any
info would be good. Thanks,
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80