RE: FYI Air

>Just got back from a trail ride.. bumped the idle speed up just a tad
>with my manual choke, and my "09" model on-board air filled my >31x10.5s
>from 22psi to 35psi in exactly 1 minute each.

>Just in case anyone needed to know.. :-)

>- -Tom

congratulations, I am looking forward to seeing some pics on the web.
Was your trail ride in the snow or is that country open (dry) this year?
Watching the Discovery channel last night and saw some footage from Iceland of 4X4's running in the deep snow. They were aired down to 2 psi. (something you can do now).
Willy