Re: Body Lift

Hey Epp,

I did a 3" Aluminum TrailMaster Body lift a few years ago..
I used some new poly bushings and replaced all the floors and body mounts..
So.. I have some experience in what you want...
And if you would ask me if I would do it again..
I would say NO...
But that was just my opinion...
But all in all it turned out ok.. and with the 3" body lift and the 4" from
the new springs..
I must admit it looks good....
Definitely get the new bushings if your going to do this...
Also make sure your floors and body mounts are in good condition..
Because if they're not.. Once you put the lift on it will only get worse...
really worse..

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, 727, D300, 3" body, 4" spring, SS][ converted