favorate modification: Air Compressors

Someone a while back asked what your favorite mod to
your IHC was.
I'd have to say that the AC->aircompressor was the best
change. I now enjoy flats on my stored vehicles. Whipping out
a 400' of hose and going into "Pick-a-Part" with an impact
wrench is the BOMB. No busted knuckles stripping parts off of
junkyard cars.....and they guys at the yard usually give me it either
at a huge discount, or free.
The word is still out on another mod I'm eyeing. I'm going to try the
onboard welder. Since Egghead has shit-canned every store, I'll be
out of work for a while IF I don't feel like looking for a job. I'm debating
just taking a little time, do some freelance consulting, and do crazy
midnight engineering on both the stick welder that is shown on one
of the jeep websites, and converting a small wirefeed to 12V.

 I'd have to say that the Amphenol bulkhead connectors would
be another must do for any Scout. I have yet to do mine, but it
is in dire need of it.

Owen Minor