RE: favorate modification: Air Compressors

Owen,

Where do you get the catalog for the Amphenol connectors?  Do you have a
phone # for the place?  Will the factory send a catalog out?  I'd like
to see all the options that they offer.  BTW  did you post to the digest
a description of these connectors?  I seem to remember one, but I'm not
real sure.  If you did, do you know when, or can you send me a copy of
it?  Doesn't everybody keep copies of what they send, so they can
repost? <bg>

400' of air hose.  Now there is a clever idea!  Most junk yards around
here won't let you take your truck in their yards, but I bet their
mouths dropped when you unrolled your air hose and said no problem, I'll
just park it here and take the hose with me.  That's why I really like
this digest.  Somebody is bound to come up with a new (better) way of
doing something.  ie building a better mousetrap.

TIA

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"