Re: Spencer Lewis

>Hi All!
> One of the things about this digest is the way the tempers have stayed in
>check.I have been on the list over one year now and love it.I don't want
>to see the attitudes come out and go on the list.So with that said......
>
>                  PLEASE STOP THE BICKERING!
>
>Remember, Richard still runs the digest and can shut it down at any time!
>I do agree that everyone has an opinion and has the right to express that
>opinion,but lets keep it off the digest,PLEASE!I get too much useful
>information to have the digest shut down for petty bickering.I gladly
>welcome any PRIVATE e-mails on this subject.
>
>                        Thanks
>                        Dennis
>                        75II,345,727,ac

Dennis,

I agree with you completely.  I sent my last salvo right before I
downloaded your message.  Put up with one more shot and I'll be quiet.  I
just felt that this had to be dealt with.  This is the first person in my
long time on this list that I have publicly flamed, but he was also the
first person who I can remember flaming someone else.

Sorry, guys (all of you but one :-))-

Paul