Spencer Lewis

Hi All!
 One of the things about this digest is the way the tempers have stayed in
check.I have been on the list over one year now and love it.I don't want
to see the attitudes come out and go on the list.So with that said......

                  PLEASE STOP THE BICKERING!

Remember, Richard still runs the digest and can shut it down at any time!
I do agree that everyone has an opinion and has the right to express that
opinion,but lets keep it off the digest,PLEASE!I get too much useful
information to have the digest shut down for petty bickering.I gladly
welcome any PRIVATE e-mails on this subject.

                        Thanks
                        Dennis
                        75II,345,727,ac