Re: Here is a better Idea!!!

>> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 19:47:51 -0500
>> From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
>> Subject: Re: Here is a better Idea!!!
>>
>> Spencer Lewis speaks to the sheep:

YOU changed what I said and then quoted me!  Shame on you!  I said you sobbed.

>> >tom,
>> >
>> >instead of dreaming of things that will never come about and wasting band
>> >width,.........why dont you go get a repair kit and learn to plug your
>> >tires................
>
>> >Dreaming of things that will never come about is what Scout owners are all
>> >about.  The day that you stop dreaming is the day you
>> >sell your Scout and buy a J**P!!

Chris DesPlanques said this, not me- cry to him!

>I will never sell the scouts, but on the other hand I am not sure what is
> so wrong jeeps.  Hell, I for one wouldnt (oops, sorry dirtball....i
>should have spelled it would'nt)

Still wrong!! It is spelled w-o-u-l-d-n-'-t-  sheeeeesh!

>mind a couple of old jeeps,......say a
>flatfender pickup or wagon.....or maybe a cj6.  wake up, if we never had
>the jeep.......there never would have been a scout afterall the scout was
>built to compete with the jeep.  now granted the scout is probably
>tougher and i hope that it never gets the following that jeep does (for
>fear of escalating prices), but the old jeeps are not bad rigs.
>
>> Amen!!  If you don't like it, use YOUR *constitutional* right to go
>> elsewhere,
>
>hey, if we are going to bring in the constitution........that would mean
>i get to voice my opinion too............dirtball.

And we welcome your opinion as long as it pertains to anything IHC, per
list rules................................Spencer.

>or if you have so many more meaningful things to ad to our
>> discussions, then please start, because if you have had anything meaningful
>> to say it wasn't meaningful enough for me to remember.
>
>Well, there isn't a whole lot of meaningful crap to reply to......and
>that goes double for the ramblings and weather reports from montana.  By
>the way.........we get that crazy white stuff here in Idaho too!  so i
>dont need to hear from tom everytime it wets his head.......afterall, i
>recieve the crazy weather before he does.

I'm sure that you do r-e-c-e-i-v-e the weather before he does.  At least he
talks about it AFTER talking about something that does or could pertain to
our vehicles.

>> Tom, we love your ramblings.  You just keep right on going.  Some of them
>> just might work out!

Once again, not me!  You see, when you get an e-mail that has the little
chevrons beside the lines, it means that it comes from someone else.  Real
simple.  Since my post had the little chevrons, I was snipping from someone
else (good job, Chris).  Again, simple!

>hey, if we are going to bring in the constitution........that would mean
>i get to voice my opinion too............dirtball.

See above........................................................Spencer.

>> By the way, Spencer, <dont> is spelled <don't> (see your original post).
>
>oops..........didnt no we all were so formal round these here parts.

I didn't K-N-O-W we were either (well, maybe some of us who don't want
people to think we're ignorant try to be).  That's why we don't mind if
someone politely rambles and, as a group (with the exception of you... and
me, but only to you), why we send personal messages to someone if we have a
problem with them or something they have said.  Once again, my point is
that if you have a problem with Tom Mandera and what you consider to be
wasted bandwidth and general rambling, take it up with him personally,
don't bother us with with YOUR wasted bandwidth complaining PUBLICLY about
his posts.  And, on top of that, you waste more bandwidth not only by
complaining but by reposting what Tom said, thus wasting even more
bandwidth!

>> Paul Brakefield
>> "Dirtball"
>

>Spencer

To Richard and the group:

Don't worry, I'm through with this.  No more wasted bandwidth (at least on
the list).  Anything else I have to say will be in private;  I'm going to
take my own advice from here on out!  Plus, we all know that Tom can take
care of himself.  Anybody who thinks I've been a bad boy or that I'm just
flat wrong can e-mail me privately.

Paul

p.s.- Anybody know where there are any wrecked 800s in the southeast
(obligatory Scout remark)?