Re: Here is a better Idea!!!

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Spencer Lewis wrote:

>  so wrong jeeps.  Hell, I for one wouldnt (oops, sorry dirtball....i
> should have spelled it would'nt)

Or maybe "wouldn't."
                ^
> (for fear of escalating prices), but the old jeeps are not bad rigs.

Maybe, maybe not.. (looking around furtively..)  But this is the _IHC_
mailing list, so even if J**ps are OK, we don't have to admit it. :)

Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 //  VISA & MasterCard
* HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
  Grain mills, water filters, quality simple lifestyle & outdoors products
* INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
 the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783