Re: Re: Here is a better Idea!!!

> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 19:47:51 -0500
> From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
> Subject: Re: Here is a better Idea!!!
>
> Spencer Lewis speaks to the sheep:
>
> >tom,
> >
> >instead of dreaming of things that will never come about and wasting band
> >width,.........why dont you go get a repair kit and learn to plug your
> >tires................

> >Dreaming of things that will never come about is what Scout owners are all
> >about.  The day that you stop dreaming is the day you
> >sell your Scout and buy a J**P!!

I will never sell the scouts, but on the other hand I am not sure what is
 so wrong jeeps.  Hell, I for one wouldnt (oops, sorry dirtball....i
should have spelled it would'nt) mind a couple of old jeeps,......say a
flatfender pickup or wagon.....or maybe a cj6.  wake up, if we never had
the jeep.......there never would have been a scout afterall the scout was
built to compete with the jeep.  now granted the scout is probably
tougher and i hope that it never gets the following that jeep does (for
fear of escalating prices), but the old jeeps are not bad rigs.

> Amen!!  If you don't like it, use YOUR *constitutional* right to go
> elsewhere,

hey, if we are going to bring in the constitution........that would mean
i get to voice my opinion too............dirtball.

or if you have so many more meaningful things to ad to our
> discussions, then please start, because if you have had anything meaningful
> to say it wasn't meaningful enough for me to remember.

Well, there isn't a whole lot of meaningful crap to reply to......and
that goes double for the ramblings and weather reports from montana.  By
the way.........we get that crazy white stuff here in Idaho too!  so i
dont need to hear from tom everytime it wets his head.......afterall, i
recieve the crazy weather before he does.

> Tom, we love your ramblings.  You just keep right on going.  Some of them
> just might work out!

hey, if we are going to bring in the constitution........that would mean
i get to voice my opinion too............dirtball.

> By the way, Spencer, <dont> is spelled <don't> (see your original post).

oops..........didnt no we all were so formal round these here parts.

> Paul Brakefield
> "Dirtball"

Spencer