Re: Snow?!

>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 14:27:47 -0600
>From: "Eppinger.Michael" <Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided>
>Subject: RE: snowy weather
>
>Unfortunately, that part of TN that got the snow was about 3 hrs north
>east of me.  We've been having rain and clouds since November.
>
>Epp

Don't worry, guys, those of us here in Northeast TN are sure making up for it!!
Actually, it was 60 degrees here in balmy Kingsport,  although ALL our
neighboring counties were shut down, out of school, and often out of
electricity from that BIG winter storm!  It's so nice here I'm going to
reinstall my newly-acquired (thanks to someone on this list!) open
differential into my Scout II (I hope?!).

Denni