I will be needing a Scout...

Hello, I just joined the list and I have always wanted to own a Scout. I don't know much about them at all and would appreciate any FAQs available or for someone to let me in on the basics. My one nagging question is how easy is it to obtain parts? Being a DeLorean owner, I realize some think those cars have exotic parts when it is just the opposite, and I fear that I may be in that "parts locating dilemma" frame of mind regarding Scouts. I plan to purchase one around Halloween of this year and in the meantime would like to learn as much as possible. My brother is suggesting I purchase a humvee but I just can't forget the one day I spent riding around in a Scout when I was younger. Nothing beats IHC! Thanks all.