Found another truck fs and the parts truck

Ok, I remembered to change the subject this time, good for me.
Anyway, I found another truck for sale.  I doubt I will buy this one
either, because it could very easily turn into another project and my
Scout is project enough.  So, for those of you who might be interested,
heres what it is.
1969 IH Pickup.  I think its a 3/4 ton.  4wd, w/a 345.  Owner said it
probably wouldn't hurt if the engine was rebuilt.  Said it kinda sounded
to him like the cam bearings were going out on it.  Also needed some brake
stuff, I can't remember what.  Has a flat bed.  Asking price: $750.  VERY
LITTLE rust.  Some minor on the rocker panels.
Now, I think I pulled somewhat of a Tom M. last night and started dreaming
about the possibilities of buying this truck and that other truck I found
for sale.  Switch cabs, axles, etc, and come up with a 4wd short bed.
Don't think it is quite a Tom M. thought process, but I really hope it
doesn't keep developing too much more.<laugh>
If anyone wants more info on these two trucks, let me know and I will get
you a phone number.

I am going to get parts tomorrow night from that '64 80 I have been
mentioning.  I NEED TO KNOW BY 4:00 EST tomorrow afternoon if you want
anything.  I have already had several people tell me they want something,
so I will see what I can get.  PLEASE, let me know.  I really hate to see
a good truck (even if it is for parts) go to the scrap yard.  I will try
to convince him to hang onto the engine, tranny and T/C.  Anyway, let me
know off digest.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800
1965 Scout 80 - parts