IH Directory

Hi All,

After receiving a few offers to take over the directory I was working on,
I have to agree with Bill Thebert and would point you all to his WWW
directory.
Sounds like he is working hard on expanding it.  I will forward all info
I have collected thus far to him for now - in the hopes it will someday
be incorporated into his database.

Thanks for the understanding all.

-Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102  Grandpa's Farm Truck  (got the cattle gates too!)