Favorite Modification

	I would like to know, purely for good discussion and future
reference, what everybody here thinks was (or will be) your favorite
modification of improvement to your IH.  What one mod made you the
happiest, gave you the most benefits, was the most fun to put in,
whatever.  I'd also like to know what benefits you got, what the basic
procedure was, and about how much it cost (both in time and dollars).
Thanks!

				DurangoMan