Web site and additional sticker info.

I have access to plenty of space on the web and I can do the html coding blah blah blah. As soon as i get more than one submission I will put the page out and announce the URL to everyone on the digest for their viewing pleasure. Out of curiousity how many people are going to get a actual submission of a graphic sticker design  to me? please email me direct with your responses. so I can plan on how many to fit on a page.

as always as soon as more info is available I will shoot out to the digest.

Jeremy Jones

I live in Utah and right now the kids are outside in shorts having picnics in the park!!! El Nino?????? or however you spell it does not seem to take an interest in our state.