Dana 30-44?

I have what I think is a 1970 800A.  I think it had a 304 but was
converted to an old 152, 3spd, Dana 18.  The front differential housing
has the passenger side spring mount cast into the housing attached with
2 different sized u bolts.  I am not sure by looking at the diff cover
if it is a 44 or 30.  What is it?  I know with reference to different
sites and info on the web, the claim is that the 27 front has the spring
pad on the tube (instead of cast into diff housing) but what about a 30?

Arlen Odegard
71 Power Wagon W200 Crewcab
70? 800A