Re: Several Questions regarding tranny swap....

>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:28:44 EST
>From: n9ads@domain.elided (Howard R Pletcher)
>Subject: Re: Several Questions regarding tranny swap....
>
>On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:05:39 -0500 "David Nedved" <david@domain.elided>
writes:
> Hi All,
> >Over the holidays my 727 died, and I bought aT-19A Wide, and paid a local
>shop to swap them.  The good news is that the shop was VERY cheap,
>they only charged me $350 to swap trannies, including rigging up the
>clutch pedal, lengthening the clutch pedal linkage for the body
>lift, etc. etc.

<monster snip>

When you swapped flywheels did you notice there is a vibration
damper. It looks like a 6" washer with holes for the flywheel bolts.
Anyhow when I swapped transmissions I forgot to put this thingy back
in and I get the same sort of vibrations you're talking about. One of
these days ...

Cheers

Bill Mounteer
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone (403) 253-7709
Fax   (403) 640-0180
'78 Traveler 345/auto/air/mega rust - being restored
'77 Traveler 345/auto/air/parts supply/currently stolen