RE: Junkyard Finds

>was just down in Salida, Colorado and found a wealth of scouts/ and 60 =
>IH stuff (Including a 65 travelall 345 with a decent body for $700)...

>MOST Importantly I saw a complete dodge cummings 5.9 transmission =
>transfer case rolling chassis!!! Way out of my price range, but what a =
>dream! =20

>If interested I get more info

>Howard
>KA1SUR
>64 t'all hell and back 3-4 times

Howard,
  Sounds like it could make for an interesting treasure hunt.  I might
drive over when I can find the time and check it out.  Maybe luck into a 5
speed overdrive or a 392 <g>.  Did they have much in the way of Scout II's?
 Reasonable prices?  If you could come up with the name of the yard, a
phone number, or directions it would help a lot.  Thanks.

Darrel Kline
Colorado Springs, CO
1980 Scout II
304, T19 close ratio, dana 300.