Mallory distributors?

  There's been some mention of Mallory distributors for IH engines here on
the digest.   Who sells them?  and how much?
  My 304 with Schnieder cam, Jacobs ignition, headers and Holley 500 cfm is
turning out to be a screamer.  Since it's no longer the clunky truck engine
I started with, I decided to have the distributor advance recurved for more
performance.  But, at $50+, I thought why not just replace whole
distributor with one that is probably more performance oriented out of the
box?
  So, anyone know where to get one?

Doug
'67 800, 304, 727, power steering, closed knuckle Dana 30/w disk brakes