RE: AC - check valve

Way to go Tom,

You'll find that owning an aircompressor is a lot like owning a Scout.
Once you get it you have to buy all the toys.  Let's see,  impact
ratchet, grinder, cut off tool, air chisle (best $12 you will spend),
air ratchet, sand blaster (this one becomes a hobby of its own), paint
gun, air drill (get the reversable one), panel crimper, etc, etc.
Pretty soon you won't be able to afford all the parts for the scout
<bg>.

good luck

Epp