FWIW - Air Compressors

Yet more...

Well, with no definition of "SCFM" forthcoming (and not having the time to
research it) I've pulled up an Air Compressor leaflet I grabbed at the
hardware store last week...

Stanly Bostitch model CWC150, conventionall lubed, 1.5hp compressor is rated
at 6.35 CFM Air Displacement.  There's also CFM @PSI figures, but I don't
know what those are for the on-board setup so..

They're cute little chart lists what works with what, and the "CWC150" seems
capable of running darn near anything, except a high speed sander for
prolonged periods of time.

This includes Paint, Nailers, polishers, ratchet, etc.

-Tom