Re: ihc-digest V5 #132

> Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:01:05 -0600 (CST)
> From: Steve Stegmann <stegmann@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: ihc-digest V5 #131  Hole in intake manifold
>
> Michael,
>
> The intake manifold must be air tight, period.  If there's a hole other
> than the fittings for carb, manifold vaccum, etc.  plug it..  In any case
> I've never heard of a hole in the bottom.  A drain makes no sense.

Michael,

I have a spare 2 barrel manifold (ex-74 345) I'll send you for the price of
shipping.  I don't recall your engine displacement, but I don't want to
just discard un-needed IHC parts.

I also have some water pumps (345 single nut and multi bolt) I need to get
rid of.  (shipping costs only)

If anyone is interested, (and its OK with the SysOp) I'll post a list of
good used (working when removed) parts I just don't want to throw away.

Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided
Miami, FL