Re: Volume and Number

azray@domain.elided (Ray Rasmussen) scribbled in the sand:

>Is it just me, or have the last four digests all been V5 No138?  Hope I
>don't have to try to retrieve on of these...  :-)

Yeah... the digest number sure seems to be stuck!

I've forwarded a copy of this message to Richard Welty.

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |  1976 Scout Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |   V345A, 727, 3.54, MSD, Edelbrock