Re: hand throttle

While also a student at Ohio State, I work the Ohio AgrAbility program.  We
modify farm equipment for disabled farmers.  Anyway, my latest project was the
restoration and modification of a '74 200.  I ended up putting the control
console from a 2100 series Case IH combine next to the driver's seat and using
the multi-function propultion lever on the console to operate the truck's
throttle.  I connected the hand lever to the carb using a 10' hydraulic
throttle cable that I got from JEGS -- guaranteed not to bind which is good
with the way I have that thing snaked around!  I know this is a little
different than the hand controls you guys were talking about, but none the
less, it is a bit of IH engineering.  The truck will be at the Ohio Power Show
in Columbus next weekend.  If anyone is in the area, look me up!

Tom S
'79 Terra
'76 Terra
''75 Travelall