Stickers

 Hi All!
 I am waiting with baited breath for the designs to make it to the web
site.Jeremy..Thanks for stepping up!!

I was just reading the Tech Talk in the Binder bulletin site and ran
across the "who owns the rights to the Scout name"section.We have to run
the design bye the IHC/Navistar Legal Dept and get permission to use what
ever we end up choosing.Gotta keep the lawyers off of Richard and Jeremy
and all of the rest of us.I guess I am running scared because I work at a
school of law.This will push the delivery date back some but I think it is
a nessisary step.

                        Keep The Faith!
                        Dennis
                        75II,345,727,ac