RE: EGR

Hey Curt,

Does your T'all have the spreadbore or square bore manifold?  I have 2
'75 T'all's (one of each manifold) and the spread bore had a metal plate
(that looks factory) that covered the opening in the manifold.  No EGR
valve, no air pump (no brackets to suggest it was removed) and this was
a CA truck origionally.  The square bore, I did not see a place for a
EGR valve to even mount.  I may have to look again but I don't think so.
Howard or anybody else have some input?  If it didn't have one should
it? (square bore specifically for my question).

TIA,

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"