shifter boot/727

I need to replace my shifter boot, so if you have a NAPA number for one
that fits, that would be very helpful.  Also,  when you get your tranny rebuilt, you
might want to have the shop take a real good look at the reverse thing-a-ma-jig
in the very back of the tranny.  Seems like at least a couple of us have broken
this part and a tranny shop told me this was fairly common.  I think it's just a couple of
bucks to replace while the tranny is tore down.  It would be interesting if you could
give us a full report  on what the shop does to your tranny -- parts and cost.   Is
there really some heavy duty parts in the Int'l 727 that are different from a regular
Chrysler corp 727??