ERTL and stuff...

Dennis and Howard,

Thank you both for the info regarding the value of my model!  I can't remember
what I paid for it but, at the wages I was making in high school, it couldn't
have been much!  Should have bought them all,huh?  :)

Guess what else I found?  An original "International Scout Four-Wheel-Drive
North American Travel Guide," 1979 edition prepared by Rand McNally.  Lots of
Scout pictures along with helpful tips and maps of the US.  I guess that I was
into Scouts long before I knew anything about them!

...wonder if I ever had an IH pacifier....

I'm going to keep digging.  I'm going through stuff that was in my
Grandparents' basement (I bought their house when they passed away) that I
never knew existed!  Better check the garage to see if someone left a Scout
there, huh?

Anyway, thanks again!

Gary