shifter boot/727

Mark,

I have an '80 Traveller, automatic. My local NAPA got a new boot for
me. Cost about $20 if I remember correctly. They ordered the wrong one
the first time. If you're having problems finding one, I can get his
source for you.

I'm pulling my tranny right now. Getting ready to put my 'spare' in. A
local mechanic is doing the rebuild for me. I wanted to do it, but I
don't have a warm garage. 3 feet of snow is hard to work in! I got
some quotes for a complete removal/rebuild from $600 to $1200.

Tim Davidson

==