Re: International Truck Color history (Book)

>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:13:50 -0700 (MST)
>From: Mark A Pepe <mpepe@domain.elided>
>
>	I too bought this book that John Landry mentioned, Excellent
>armchair reading! (or whatever) I picked mine up at Barnes and Nobles
>Bookstore. Even if you'e a Scout freak some of the pictures will make you
>want to run out and buy a early IH truck to restore:)

Absolutely.  I received this book as well as the Corporate Tragedy book for
Christmas.  I haven't seen Scott plugging his business, but I know that both
came from Binder Books.

I haven't started the Corporate Tragedy book yet, but may get the chance in
the next couple of weeks.  I meant to order this book when it was first
reprinted but never did.  I was relieved that all of the copies weren't
gobbled up by all of the other IHC infomaniacs out there.

Still, my favorite is Fred Crimson's "International Trucks" book.  So many
pictures, so much drooling,

Mike

jmdaugh@domain.elided