Re: Prestolite module

Bryan,
I've posted several times an inexpensive way to convert the prestolite
electronics to MOPAR. It's easy and reliable, been using mine since 86.
If you want more info let me know and I'll post it. Also these
destributors are noted for being flakey. I believe moisture can get
under the potting compound and cause these kind of problems.

Good Luck.
--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development