Maps and abuse

>Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:50:19 -0500
>From: "Bennett Moe" <bmoe@domain.elided>
>Subject: Off Road Maps
>
>Anyone know if there are any maps of off-road (4x4) trails out there? Or
>maybe just road maps with the trail heads located. If not, is there a
>market for them? If so, where can they be found? Thanks in advance.
>- -Bennett

Lots of them. Among many others are the Sidekick series of maps of off-road
trails compiled and published by Rick Russell in S. California. He also
does the Sidekick series of videos on 4X4 trails. Not bad, and makes me
jealous that he makes money doing what I love to do best. His wife who is a
sweety (she'd kill me if she knew I called her that) runs the office while
Rick is off galivanting around.
John

>At least John H doesn't have pictures and artwork in his .sig file.
>
>Steve
>- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Steven A. Stegmann
>     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
>   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
>   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
>    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
>       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
> _/    _/ _/    _/ _/    _/
> _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776
>- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve and you John abusers (Hmm, are those guys with diarrhea or guys who
forget to flush?)
Only because html looks too much like DOS for me to have anything to do
with trying to get pictures in my sig file. Bill T. had to send me a
remedial html course for me to get the gif  pics to come up Web-ring
section of my home page. But thanks for sticking up for me.
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member