Re: Density of snow

>Tom,
>
>Look at a Sno-Cat.  They use a footprint of about 40 sq ft to float on
>snow.  The tires for the Scout would be amazing.  Maybe use  the tundra
>tires that Goodyear developed for the Alaskan pipeline job.  They're 10 ft
>diameter and run at low pressure.  Kept them from tearing up the Tundra
>as much.

Hmm.. that might just be reason enough to spring for those 2 1/2T military
axles that would stick out past the fenders.. no clearance issues with some
big turf terrains there... :)

Really though, I'm a victim of myself.. the more I think about how grossly
many variables to consider (even when starting off with only ONE type of
snow), things are gettin' ugly...

May actually be a problem I don't have the time to solve!  Now *that* is
going to bug me.. :)

-Tom