Re: More on EFI

One other EFI option that I've heard of that may be worth checking out is
sold by Turbo City (http://www.turbocity.com/Fuelinjection/fuelinjection.html).
I don't know much more than what is on the web page, but the thing that
sounds appealing about this system is that it uses standard GM components.
I considered a Holley system, but aside from rumors of reliability problems
I was worried about being stuck in the middle of nowhere with a failed
component that can only be mailordered. The Turbo City system would cure
that problem.

> Good morning,
>
> Petersen's 4wheel had ad advertisement for Multipoint EFI for 350 and 454
> Chebies. Edelbrock makes it. $1200 and you have to use the stock throttle
> body and computer. I'd love to replace my quirky Holley with multi point
> EFI.
>
> Think we can convince Edelbrock to develop the same for our IH motors?
> Maybe Holley?
>
> Ken

 Later,                    /\  curt_cleavinger@domain.elided
   Curt                 /\/  \        /\
 [/</]   \_/       [\>\]              '75 Travelall 150
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II