More on EFI

>From: kenlipo@domain.elided (Ken J Hitchcox)
>Subject: More on EFI
>
>Good morning,
>
>Petersen's 4wheel had ad advertisement for Multipoint EFI for 350 and 454
>Chebies. Edelbrock makes it. $1200 and you have to use the stock throttle
>body and computer. I'd love to replace my quirky Holley with multi point
>EFI.
>
>Think we can convince Edelbrock to develop the same for our IH motors?
>Maybe Holley?
>
>Ken

Ken,
	Whats up, quriky Holley EFI, What do you mean?????  I've been debating
on Holley's EFI for a while, I certainly dont want to spend the cake if I'm
gonna have problems with it.  I heard from other guys on the digest and in
the FAQ that it works really  good as long as you have a solid voltage
source and a good ground i.e. staright to the battery.
	Some of you other EFI guys should respond.
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20