Low Blows

>I thought you were serious until I got to that last line and realized
>that you can't be talking about John H.  He may or may not be guilty of
>heinous crimes against humanity, but I don't believe anyone has called
>him OTHERWISE NORMAL before.
>
>That's a low blow  to be directed at a fellow Scout owner!
>
>:-)

Reminds me of an ad I have from '66, showing a Travelall family cruising
through the great outdoors, tag line:

"Travelall owners are a little farther out"

Was IH hip, or what? ;)

If nothing else, they were accurate......

Jim

BTW, Howard or anybody, is it my imagination or is the same family used in
all the color Travelall ads I've seen from the '60's? Did some IH employee
have a photogenic tribe?