Re: How big of tires can you put on my travelall?

Luke,
 I've got 255/85/16's on my Travelall. They're about 32" tall, and there's
still a fair bit of room.

> IH all,
>
> 	I was wondering if anyone knew how big of tires I can stick on a
> Travelall?  I have 235-75-15 on there now and there is LOTS of room.  And
> I am getting to where I am needing new tires and am wondering how big I
> can go?
>
> 	Right now I am thinking Iw ill go with 16 inch tires (which will
> require me to get new wheels)  But before I do, can I go with a comperable
> size in a 15 inch tire?
>
> 	SO I guess what I am asking is how big of a 15 and 16 icnch tire
> can I put on my Travelall?
>
> Thanks all,
> Luke

 Later,                    /\  curt_cleavinger@domain.elided
   Curt                 /\/  \        /\
 [/</]   \_/       [\>\]              '75 Travelall 150
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II